Sunridge Kids is excited to be expanding our Children’s Ministry to include welcoming our babies and preschoolers back into our classrooms! After consulting with many churches in the valley and understanding that each congregation is approaching the challenge of creating a safe and inviting environment for kids differently at this point, our team of elders and staff have prayerfully decided upon the following guidelines for our program:
- Babies through 5th graders are gathering indoors with a fun and engaging program designed just for them.
- We are so excited to welcome our families with special needs again on Sunday mornings! Click here for more information and to register.
- Our Children’s Ministry check-in system has been completely revamped to prioritize health and safety. Making sure your family’s information on CCB is all up-to-date will go far in helping these first few weeks be as easy and efficient as possible! Click here to check your CCB profile.
- We have increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in all indoor Children’s Ministry spaces before, during, and after service.
- Goldfish crackers are available to all preschool children and you are welcome to bring a labeled water bottle for your child.
- Please join us in keeping all our kids safe by staying home and participating in our online service if your child shows any signs of illness or has been exposed to COVID-19.