By all accounts the Journey Wall Summit (#1) was a huge success. Here’s an overview of our transition journey:
- Summit #1 – Assessing where have we been
- Summit #2 — Discovering where are we going
- Summit #3 — Implementing how will we get there
These summits will help us to determine the characteristics, qualities, and gift-mix of the most suitable permanent pastor to lead the next chapter of fruitful ministry at Sunridge.
Summit 1 – The Journey Wall
Three questions asked:
- Where have we been? (It is a question of honest assessment.)
- How has God been at work in our past?
- How has he uniquely shaped our church for ministry?
There was excellent dialogue around 15 tables and a generous list of potential practiced values for us to refine in subsequent summits was gathered. Your input is encouraged as we move forward.
You can view the presentation from Sunday afternoon here.
We will leave the journey wall up so you can see what has been accomplished — and the Transition Team will continue to refine the critical events, Sunridge chapter titles, etc.
Leave a Reply