The Sunridge facilities team is growing to keep pace with the increasing demands on our church campus. We are looking for an individual to fill a 15-hour per week position — evening shift and some weekends. The position is ready to be filled immediately. It would be a great fit for:
- A college student looking for part-time work
- A retiree looking to make some extra income
- An individual looking for a second job
The position entails primarily janitorial work, but may also require some light maintenance work on occasion. On-the-job training and plenty of support from our awesome staff will be provided.
The Facilities Technician 2 (FT2) is a paid staff position that performs the necessary tasks required to maintain a safe, highly presentable, and clean campus that remains ready as a place for which ministry is conducted. The Facilities Technician 2 position will primarily work afternoons and some weekends. This position is primarily custodial in nature, with the ability to conduct minimal maintenance.
- Create a clean and safe environment for Sunridge Community Church ministries.
- To the degree possible ensure our actions do not interference with ongoing events.
Specific List of Responsibilities
- Sunday on-site staff facility person (rotation)
- Post Sunday Service(s) clean up, and event preparation. This may include additional hours to work in support of events leased by outside organizations.
- Set Up – includes but is not limited to:
- Mid-Week room preparation for ministry events when necessary.
- Seasonal decoration support.
- Secure the campus and ensure alarms are set.
- Saturday event coverage
- This includes, but is not limited to event set up and clean up, and securing the campus as required. This may include events such as memorial services, weddings and/or receptions, to community events.
- Set up entails, but is not limited to, tables & chairs, to moving heavy objects.
- Limited maintenance services may be required.
- Ensure the campus remains in high state of cleanliness. This will require attention to detail and a periodically deep cleaning throughout the building and the outside surround property.
- Cleaning will include, but is not limited to; restrooms, carpets, kitchens, windows, walls and base boards, trash, flooring and the exterior as applicable.
- Responsible for set up and clean-up of mid-week morning/afternoon events.
- Responsible for on the spot emergency janitorial services.
- Strong work ethic, and detailed oriented.
- Basic understanding of the use of custodian supplies and equipment.
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Task oriented.
- Able to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Able to coordinate multiple schedules.
- Able to work with other Sunridge Community Church departments.
- A desire to serve.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Focused, but adaptable.
- Education: High School diploma required.
- Licenses: None required.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Free from physical limitations that would prevent basic cleaning.
- Free from any limitation that would prevent you from working on a lift/ladder at of 20’ or greater.
Personal and Spiritual Requirements
- Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle.