Sunridge 30th Anniversary Celebration
Our 30th Anniversary Celebration is coming up, and we’re asking for all of you to participate in a special video to commemorate this historical moment.
WHAT WE ARE ASKING
As part of our celebration, we are asking you to record a quick, 15 second video telling us how Sunridge has impacted your life. A few sample phrases are:
- I thank God for Sunridge because…
- To my Sunridge family, thank you for…
- Even though I haven’t been at Sunridge long, I’m most thankful for…
- When I reflect on all the years I’ve been at Sunridge, I’m most thankful for…
- Dear Sunridge, thank you for…
Once you’ve recorded your video, you can head over to our 30th anniversary Dropbox where you can upload your video before September 15. We’ll be taking these videos and compiling them into a powerful mosaic of the ways that we have helped people find and follow Jesus for the past 30 years. You can find some tips to help you record a great video below!
We’re also looking for any photos that you might have from Sunridge’s history. If you have digital copies, you can upload them to our 30th anniversary Dropbox. If you have hard copies, you can drop them off at the church office, and we can scan them for you. Just be sure to label any photos with your name and contact information.
- Speak clearly, as if you were talking to someone across the room.
- Make sure you are in a well-lit room, preferably during the day.
- Avoid standing in front of lamps or reflective surfaces.
- Record your video in a quiet atmosphere.
- Please limit videos to a 15 second maximum run time.
Here’s a quick video on how to upload your pictures or videos the Sunridge Dropbox:
Here is the link to the Sunridge Dropbox: bit.ly/Sunridge30