All Church Workday & BBQ – Spring 2024
Easter is just around the corner, and we want to make a great first impression on our guests. Last September, we had an all-church workday, and in typical Sunridge fashion, everyone crushed it! So much so that we’re ready to do it again! This time, the focus is on our curb appeal. Since our enormous parking lot is the first thing people see when they visit us, we are getting tons of rocks delivered to our parking lot, giving it a clean and inviting look.
But this is so much more than just an opportunity to prepare our church for Easter by shoveling a bunch of rocks; it’s a chance to eat hamburgers together, connect with one another, and serve God at Sunridge. Are you ready to jump in?
Here’s What’s Happening
We’ll start with lunch together shortly after church on Sunday, March 17. Once again, Gary Block and his team of grill-masters will cook up some tasty burgers and dogs, filling the MPR courtyard with an aroma pleasing to God.
We have several projects where you can use your skills and talents or learn something new!
- Shovel and spread the piles of rock into the parking lot islands and planters
- Trim palms and shrubs
- Worship Center Stage
- Upstairs Children’s Classroom
Misc. Projects – based on the number of volunteers, we may also:
- Sweep/Clean cobwebs from entryways.
- Demo the cinderblock wall in the dumpster area.
- Secure the market lights in the courtyard.
- And more …
What To Know
- When: Sunday, March 17, after the church service.
- Why: It’s going to be a Sunridge moment. It’s an opportunity to connect with others and serve God at your church.
- How to Sign Up: Click below to complete the form. We need an accurate head count for food and to accomplish as much as possible.