All Church Workday & BBQ
It’s happening! We’ve scheduled the carpet installation for the upstairs classroom and couldn’t be more excited. We can finally say goodbye to the smelly, bubbly, dirty carpet that has given us almost 20 years of ministry enjoyment. But for that to happen, we need you – yes, you to help us prepare all of the classrooms for the delivery and installation of the carpet.
But this is so much more than just an opportunity to clear out the upstairs classrooms; it’s a chance to eat hamburgers together, connect with one another, and serve God at Sunridge. Are you ready to jump in?
Here’s What’s Happening
We’ll start with lunch together shortly after church on Sunday, September 24. Please be sure to sign up – we want to have enough food for everyone.
We have several projects where you can use your skills and talents or learn something new! Here are some ways to serve:
Prepare the upstairs classrooms for new carpet
- Tag all items before being removed from the classroom
- Clear everything off the floor in the classrooms
- Touch-up paint in the classrooms
- Shovel and spread the piles of rock in the planters
- Trim palms and shrubs
Misc. Projects – based on the number of volunteers, we may also:
- Sweep/Clean cobwebs from entryways.
- Demo the cinderblock wall in the dumpster area.
- Secure the market lights in the courtyard.
- And more …
What To Know
- When: Sunday, September 24, after the church service.
- Why: It’s going to be a Sunridge moment. It’s an opportunity to connect with others and serve God at your church.
- How to Sign Up: Click below to complete the form. We need an accurate head count for food and to accomplish as much as possible.