Many teenagers question the relevance of God and wonder if church is a waste of time. EPIC offers a cultural setting for high school students with music and conversation that allows discovery. It also offers connection and a place for students to ask questions, challenge opinions, and discover truth. It’s a place where students can meet leaders who will talk with them—not at them—about the hard issues they face every day. Come to EPIC and be accepted for who you are, while you discover who God wants you to be. We believe that teenagers can discover God’s plan and purpose for their life.
- We believe that teenagers can and should lead
- We believe that teenagers are the best plan to reach other teenagers
- We believe in partnering with families
- We believe the most dangerous issue facing today’s teenager is low expectations
Join the Team
Ready to make a difference in the life of a teen? Join the Epic ministry team! Visit the volunteer page to get started.
- High School Pastor
- Married to Mallary, with sons Thadden and Titus
- Contact Jed
I’m excited to serve as Sunridge’s high school pastor! I trace my calling to the faithfulness God showed me as a teen when I struggled with my mom’s passing, and my heart is for students to find fulfillment in following Jesus.