This fall Sunridge would like to invite you to enroll in a unique 9-month ministry training internship called SMI (Sunridge Ministry Internship). By investing 10-15 hours of your week you are invited to learn, serve and disciple others through assisting the Sunridge staff in the day-to-day labor and excitement of ministry through Sunridge here in the valley and to the world.
The Sunridge staff is looking for men, women and married couples over the age of 18 in any stage of life who desire to be used by God in exponential ways for the building up of the body of Christ.
Enrolling in SMI is a serious and joyous call to discipleship through equal portions of time spent on personal spiritual growth and ministry. Those participating in SMI must demonstrate the essential characteristics of Christ’s disciples, who love God, love people and in humility deeply desire to make the Gospel known in the world.
In addition to those qualities, SMI participants must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Committed to participating fully in the church life at Sunridge.
- Have financial and practical resources to make the 10-14-hour per week commitment.
- Has a healthy devotional life and good relationships within the church body.
- Is able to commit to the entire length of the internship and all its responsibilities.
Please complete the following application to be considered for the SMI.