2014 Epic End of Year/December Letter
Parents, Students and Families,
This past Wednesday marked the conclusion of our first full calendar year at Sunridge for my wife and I, and we wanted to thank you for your partnership, prayers, and support. It’s been an incredible year, and we’re already looking forward to what God is going to do in 2015! I want to use this small space to send out a thank you that one sentence can’t adequately hold to our incredible Epic Adult Leaders for giving of themselves over and over this past year.
Here are some quick things to make note of as we finish 2014.
2 WEEKS OFF
– Epic is not meeting the next two Wednesday nights (Christmas Eve, 12/24 and New Year’s Eve, 12/31).
– We’d love to see you at one of our two Christmas Eve services next Wednesday, Dec. 24th (3:00 PM and 4:30 PM).
– Our winter retreat sign-ups are full; however, if you have a student that wants to go, I’ve left sign-ups open online and am willing to find extra transportation. We have over 50 of us going so far, and I don’t want anyone to miss out that wants to come so I will keep sign-ups open for a little bit longer! Sign up here.
– Final camp payments for winter camp are due January 14! Payments can be made online here. If you have questions about your balance, please contact me directly.
– Please mark your calendars for January 11, 2015. We’ll be having a short Parent Meeting immediately after service in the youth room with important information about Hume Lake (sign-ups will open), our Senior Houseboat Trip, and an outline of our curriculum for the rest of the school year.
Again, we just wanted to thank you for an incredible year. As we prepare our hearts for the celebration of Christmas and a new year, my prayer is that we are all overwhelmed by the love of Christ! May this accordingly be a season of joy, peace, hope, and love.
Jed and Mal Manimtim