The Sunridge facilities team is growing to keep pace with the increasing demands on our church campus. We are looking for an individual to fill a 20-hour per week position—mostly evenings and weekends, but with some flexibility. The position is ready to be filled immediately. It would be a great fit for:
- A college student looking for flexible work hours
- A retiree looking to make some extra income
- An individual looking for a second job or an off-hours job
The position entails primarily janitorial work, but may also require some light maintenance work on occasion. On-the-job training and plenty of support from our awesome staff will be provided.
The Facilities Technician 3 (FT3) is a paid staff position that performs the necessary tasks required to maintain the last line of defense in ensuring the building is ready for ministry during the week and on weekends. The Facilities Technician 3 position will primarily work nights and weekends. This position is primarily custodian in nature!
- Create a clean and safe environment for Sunridge Community Church ministries.
- To the degree possible ensure our actions do not interference with ongoing events.
Specific List of Responsibilities
Sunday on-site staff facility person (swing rotation every 3rd Sunday with FT1 & FT2)
- Post Sunday Service(s) clean up, and event preparation. This may include additional hours to work in support of events leased by outside organizations.
- Set Up – includes but is not limited to:
- Mid-Week room preparation for ministry events when necessary.
- Seasonal decoration support.
- Secure the campus and ensure alarms are set)
Saturday event coverage
- This includes, but limited to event set up and clean up, and securing the campus as required. This may include event’s such as memorial services, weddings and/or receptions, to community events.
- Set up entails, but not limited to; tables & chairs, to moving heavy objects.
- Limited maintenance services may be required.
- Ensure the campus remains in high state of cleanliness. This will require attention to detail and a periodically deep cleaning throughout the building and the outside surround property.
- Cleaning will include, but not limited to; restrooms, carpets, windows, and flooring interior and exterior.
- Responsible for set up and clean-up of mid-week evening events
- Responsible for emergency janitorial services.
- Strong work ethic, and detailed oriented.
- Basic understanding of the use of custodian supplies and equipment.
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Task oriented!
- Able to work independently, as well as with a team
- Able to coordinate multiple schedules
- Able to work with other Sunridge Community Church departments
- A desire to serve in something greater then thyself.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Education: High School diploma required
- Licenses: None required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Free from physical limitations that would prevent basic cleaning.
Personal and Spiritual Requirements
- Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle